Families today would agree that getting sick is costly. Prevention is always better than trying to look for an impossible cure. Sufficient amount of water consumed everyday is a good way to prevent sickness but, how can one be sure if water at home is good enough to be consumed?
One inexpensive way to purify water is to have it heated to make sure that bacteria is eliminated. Now, what can hot water do for you at home?
- Detoxifies the body
- Bowel movement is improved
- Aids in an easier digestion as hot water helps breakdown food faster
- Promotes weight loss
- Heals nasal and throat congestion
- Enhances blood circulation
- Healthier skin
- Eliminates root causes for infections
- Relieves sore and tired muscles
- Relieve stress and fatigue
- Remedy for insomia